sabato 15 settembre 2012

To care



Now no more to watch two goThey don't know
Well, I wish I could have knownI wish I could have knownHow easy it was to care like youProtest too muchWas to care like youProtest too much
Now no more to watch two goThey don't knowAnd I wish I could have knownHow easy itHow full on to watch you growNever alone I can cope
How forlorn to watch you goHow full on to watch you growHow forlorn to watch you goHow full on to watch you growHow forlorn to watch you go
Was to care like youProtest too muchWas to care like youProtest too much
Now no more to watch two goThey don't knowAnd I wish I could have known
How forlorn to watch you goThey don't knowAnd I wish I could have known

James Blake

Nessun commento:

Tutti i testi e le immagini di questo blog sono (c) di
Guglielmo Nigro,
salvo dove diversamente indicato.
Puoi diffonderli a tuo piacere ma ti chiedo di
esplicitare sempre l'autore e/o la fonte.