domenica 24 agosto 2014

Behind the sunrise

Behind the sunrise there's a beutiful world that i believe in behind the sunrise there's the word i see behind the sunrise there's a magical world that i would live in there nobody else must stay down on their knees behind the sunrise there's a marvellous girl (boy) i'm waitin' for across that sunrise filled with stars of love behind the sunrise there's a ' miracle word ' that i can see and nobody else must stay down on their knees behind the sunrise there's something special i would really die for and if you take my hand i'll pray until the end lying to myself nomore , yeah behind the sunrise there are all these things you really mean to me and nobody else must stay down on their knees and i'll show you there is love in every little flame of life that you can share , yeah tell me now ! help me now make a difference for our dreams we always fight for .. hey babe! if you don't want to see me laying down believe me ! behind the sun i found the best of me.


Nessun commento:

Tutti i testi e le immagini di questo blog sono (c) di
Guglielmo Nigro,
salvo dove diversamente indicato.
Puoi diffonderli a tuo piacere ma ti chiedo di
esplicitare sempre l'autore e/o la fonte.