domenica 8 settembre 2013

World



HEAVEN 
All the heavens of the world 
Are you looking for anything? 
Heaven with eyes bright green 
Every day my eyes are older 
I grow a bit closer to you 

HATS 
All the hats of the world 
I don't know how I wear a hat so much 
Even when I run 
The city can't see my eyes 
Under the brim. 
I play a game of tennis 
Passing violence, our blind 

MOTHER 
All mothers of the world 
A singer with eyes closed 
Singer on the fifth floor 
Your hats that I wear when you disappear 
How could you see that every day I talk to you? 

MISTER 
All the misters of the world 
Which cello are you looking for? 
How can it escape? 

CITY 
All the cities of the world 
What are you wearing? 
I live on the fifth floor 
Of the apartment building 
What am I looking for in you? 
How can I escape you?

Nessun commento:

Tutti i testi e le immagini di questo blog sono (c) di
Guglielmo Nigro,
salvo dove diversamente indicato.
Puoi diffonderli a tuo piacere ma ti chiedo di
esplicitare sempre l'autore e/o la fonte.