sabato 14 settembre 2013

Joy




Deep inside the heart of this troubled man
There's an itty bitty boy tugging hard at your hand
Born bitter as a lemon but you must understand 
That you've been bringing me 
Joy

And I'll only lie when you don't want the truth
I'm only frightened 'cause you finally gave me something to lose
And it's as loud as a thunderclap and you hear it too
But you've been bringing me 
Joy

Deep inside the heart of this crazy mess
I'm only calm when I get lost within your wilderness
Born crooked as a creek bed and come to confess
That you've been bringing me
Joy

And when I'm alive, I'm living for you
Another bluebird dying, but for singin' the blues
And it's a heartfelt silly sort of bumblin' tune
About how you're bringing me
Joy

Iron and Wine

Nessun commento:

Tutti i testi e le immagini di questo blog sono (c) di
Guglielmo Nigro,
salvo dove diversamente indicato.
Puoi diffonderli a tuo piacere ma ti chiedo di
esplicitare sempre l'autore e/o la fonte.