mercoledì 29 ottobre 2008

Trickster


Tempo fa scrissi una poesia ispirato dalla coagulazione di due fenomeni espressivi: Città di Vetro di Paul Auster nella versione a fumetti di Mazzuchelli e la canzone The Trickster dei primissimi Radiohead. Ecco quel che ne uscì (non scrivo quasi mai in inglese):

I am fine between the lines. Plain and simple.
Love is a trick. My name is trickster. That is not my real name.
I hate this city of glass. I walk through a desert of sins and prayers.
I stare at the faces just to find who’s better than me.
I dwell in possibilities, in words and languages. My house is a novel.
Magnetic transfert, and erotic flowers all through the park.
The ignition had started more years ago than you could conceive.
Dinosaurs had vanished because of their reluctance to evolution.
Mankind will vanish because of its unstoppable evolution.

I’m fine between the lines, where nothing is as it seems.
Where chaos and entropy take forms that nobody can understand,
except the characters of the novel to be.
Trickster is my name, I’m here to stay.



traduco il testo di ani di franco ma non posso tradurre una mia poesia in inglese...

Nessun commento:

Tutti i testi e le immagini di questo blog sono (c) di
Guglielmo Nigro,
salvo dove diversamente indicato.
Puoi diffonderli a tuo piacere ma ti chiedo di
esplicitare sempre l'autore e/o la fonte.